What are BCAAs?
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) could be a crucial part of your muscle building process and supplementing these (as your body cannot produce them alone) is an essential part of your workout nutrition. BCAAs make up 35% of your muscle mass and are often the first source your body turns to for energy when working out. Therefore, replacing these is essential to preserve energy and increase lean muscle mass.
In addition, BCAAs promote protein synthesis, the process in which cells build protein, that repairs or removes damaged proteins during workouts and replaces them with proteins that replicate them. Without this process, your body cannot recover as efficiently and the hard work you’ve put in to build that lean muscle mass could go to waste.
Why do I need BCAAs?
If you are a looking to lose weight, build lean muscle mass or tone up your physique, branched-chain amino acids are a crucial part of the process.
- Weight loss: When you are trying to lose weight or reduce body fat, up to 30% of that weight you lose can be muscle mass, which is obviously not desirable. BCAA supplements can help to reduce the amount of muscle mass lost when trying to slim down. Due to the increase in protein synthesis that they create and the preservation of muscle mass, BCAAs allow you to lose weight but not sacrifice the muscle mass you’ve worked so hard to gain.
- Recovery: Because of the preservation of muscle that BCAAs promote, recovery after intense workouts is also quicker when you take them. They can help to reduce soreness and muscle breakdown, so you are able to get back in the gym faster and push your workouts to the next level.
- Workouts: Not only will you have the ability to recover quicker after a strenuous gym session, but BCAA supplements can take your workouts to a new level of intensity. During exercise, serotonin levels rise which can make your brain feel like you are more tired than your body actually is. BCAAs can help to reduce your serotonin levels, therefore allowing you to push through challenging workouts without feeling the fatigue.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle. However, your body can’t produce some of them alone and therefore you need a little help through your diet!
Why IdealFit BCAA Powder for Women?
IdealFit BCAAs are designed by women especially for women. They are low in sugar and calories and contain our specially formulated vitamin blend for added beauty benefits.
- 5g Essential Amino Acids
- 7 calories per serving
- Low sugar
- Green tea extract for increased performance
- Added beauty benefits
- Enriched with coconut water for added hydration
- Supplemented with L-Arginine to aid muscle recovery
- Designed specifically according to the macronutrient and micronutrient requirements of the female body.