Looking for a simple post-workout snack or a guilt-free indulgence around this time of year? Look no further! These delicious protein balls combine nutty almond flavours with our limited edition IdealLean chai protein, to give you a high protein, low carb snack that takes just minutes to prepare.
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp IdealLean Chai Protein Powder
- Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix water, almond butter, vanilla extract and maple syrup until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, protein powder, oats and mix. Add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into small portions (around 1 tbsp each) onto the parchment paper. Shape into individual balls and place the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes. Enjoy!
*Keep the remainder chilled and eat within 3-4 days.
Stock up on your chai protein for this recipe!