- 1 whole wheat low-calorie tortilla
- 1/2 scoop French Vanilla IdealLean Protein
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 30g fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 c frozen blueberries
- Place cream cheese in a microwave bowl and heat for 10 seconds. Stir in protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Spread on half of the tortilla and sprinkle blueberries on top.
- Heat on medium temperature in a non-stick skillet just until blueberries start to soften and cream cheese spread is warm and melted.
- Fold tortilla in half and enjoy!