- 1/2 c old fashioned oats, ground into flour
- 1/2 scoop Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 1/2 c Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Optional)
- Mix ground oats, Caramel Mocha IdealLean Protein, salt, and baking powder.
- Add almond milk, egg white, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and agave nectar and mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into heated waffle maker and remove when done. Alternatively, if you don’t have a waffle maker, use the mixture as a pancake mix and cook in a pan as you would pancakes!
- Top with Oppo Ice Cream if you have it!