If there are two things we love most, it’s chocolate and peanut butter and this chocolate and peanut butter protein ice cream recipe combines them perfectly! It’s sweet and creamy, high in protein and totally guilt-free! It might still be freezing outside, but protein ice-cream has become a huge trend already for 2018 and this way, you can make as much as you like!
Plus, the recipe is vegan-friendly so simply use our chocolate vegan protein instead of our chocolate brownie protein and you have a vegan-friendly and super delicious dessert!
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk (add more if required for desired consistency)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of Ideallean Chocolate Brownie Protein OR IdealLean Vegan Chocolate Protein
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Slice the frozen banana
- Place all items into a blender and mix until light and fluffy.
- Eat immediately for ‘soft-serve’ style ice cream or freeze for an hour and then consume.
For the full recipe:
- 305 calories
- 28g protein
- 10g Fat
- 32g carbs
Stock up on our IdealLean Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Vegan Protein now to make your home-made protein ice cream!