Last Black Friday we released our Limited Edition Matcha Protein. But that’s not all, we’ve been looking for creative and delicious ways you can use your new flavours to create protein-packed snacks and goodies. And we think these Matcha Protein Bites are a great place to start.
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 70g cashew nuts
- 30g of IdealLean Matcha Protein
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor mix the coconut, coconut flour, cashew nuts, protein and vanilla to form a crumbly texture.
- Add the coconut oil and honey and blend until fully mixed and the mixture forms a dough.
- Push the mixture into a square baking tray to shape. Using a knife, carefully cut into squares and remove.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and place in a container and store in the fridge.
Shop our limited edition proteins and receive 25% OFF all of them this Black Friday Weekend!