- 2 scoops Mint Chocolate IdealLean Protein
- ½ cup ground almond flour
- ½ cup baking stevia
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Mint Chocolate IdealLean Protein, almond flour, baking stevia, and cocoa powder. Add eggs and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto parchment paper and spread into a 3×7 rectangle. Bake for 30 minutes on the bottom rack. Pull out of oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, cut into 10 slices. Spread each biscotti onto the baking sheet and bake on one side for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip over to bake another 8-10 minutes. These cookies should be hard and crunchy. Dip in coffee, hot chocolate, etc!
For more recipe inspo, check out our instagram @idealfituk