- 20g coconut flour
- 20g oat flour (or you can just grind up oats!)
- 30g IdealLean French Vanilla protein powder
- 30g honey (or a vegan sticky sweetener of choice e.g. agave nectar)
- 30g nut butter
- 30ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50ml almond milk
- 30g honey (or sticky sweetener of choice)
- 50g nut butter
- 10g IdealLean French Vanilla protein powder
- 30g dark chocolate, melted until smooth
- 20g IdealLean Chocolate protein powder (suitable for vegans!)
- 10ml coconut oil
- 60ml almond milk
- Pinch of salt
Method to bake your protein chocolate caramel slice:
- Preheat oven to 200C (180 degrees celsius for fan-assisted ovens).
- For the base: In a mixing bowl, combine coconut and oat flour, vanilla protein and cinnamon, and stir to combine. Add in the almond milk, nut butter, honey and continue stirring till you form a ‘dough’.
- Mould the dough with your hands, and press it into the base of a small lined loaf/brownie tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
- For the caramel centre: mix ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. Heat in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring each interval, and continuing to do so until it becomes caramelised. Spread evenly across your dough until covered.
- For the chocolate topping: mix together your melted dark chocolate, coconut oil, almond milk and protein powder until combined. Pour over the caramel layer until completely covered, and set the tray in the freezer/fridge to set for at least 5 hours.
- Once set, slice into 12 even pieces and enjoy!
Shop our IdealfitUK protein below to bake your own protein chocolate caramel slice!