Thermogenic fat burners: what’s inside them?
Fat burners come with slightly different composition (some much better than others), but most of what to look out for we’ve listed below. Our IdealFit Thermo supplements contain all of the following ingredients to help give you the extra push you need to reach your goals:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: An amino acid which the body uses to turn fat into an energy source.
- Caffeine: Stimulates hormone signals to break down fatty acids, allowing them to enter the bloodstream. This in turn allows the body to use these as fuel sources once again.
- Green Tea Extract: Not only a natural source of caffeine, adding to the effects listed above, but green tea also has fat-burning qualities and boasts antioxidants that help to prevent causes of cancer making it a healthy addition to any supplement.
- Guarana: Don’t underestimate the power of this plant! Guarana is becoming increasingly popular in sports nutrition due to its energising effects. It is also said to help reduce appetite and encourages regular bowel movements, all promoting a healthy lifestyle and helping weight loss.
- Konjac Fibre Powder: High fibre, low calorie and known for helping with weight loss by providing a feeling of feeling full for longer after eating.
- Bitter Orange Peel: Used to help with digestion and providing help with staying fuller for longer and regular bowel movements.
So, do thermogenic fat burners ACTUALLY work?
The best fat-burners have a stimulant-like effect allowing hormones (epinephrine and norepinephrine) to signal your body to turn to fat stores as a source of energy, meaning your body will quite literally burn fat. However, your body won’t just start burning fat on its own. They must be supplemented with exercise, otherwise, the fat that is released into the bloodstream will just be stored as fat again.
To reap the benefits of thermogenic fat burner supplements, you must eat a healthy, balanced diet and exercise regularly. Without this, fat burners might give you a little more energy but you are unlikely to see major weight loss results. We recommend taking our IdealFit thermogenic fat burners twice daily with food. The best time is to take one with breakfast and one with lunch to receive the full benefit of them.
Want to know more about our new supplement range? Find out how Omega 3 fatty acids can benefit you and your goals and why they should be part of your everyday diet.
Shop our favourite health supplement bundles now!