WRITE FOR IDEALFIT
IdealFit UK is looking for individuals that are passionate about fitness and nutrition to join our team and share their knowledge on diet, training and sports supplementation.
We can't wait to have you on our team, but before being featured on our blog we would like you to show us your level of knowledge.
We want your writing to bring out your passion for fitness and nutrition, to help like-minded women to learn more and build on specific topic areas.
For every article published we'll provide you with a £10 voucher to spend on site!
WHY WRITE FOR IDEALFIT?
1. You'll be representing the UK's leading female sports nutrition brand.
2. Your work will be published on our website to be viewed by people across the world.
3. Your name will be featured on every article you write with successful articles published and marketed with our emails and across our social media platforms.
4. This writing opportunity can be added to your CV to enhance your professional profile in the health and nutrition space and showcase your experience within the fitness industry.
5. You'll be able to write about what you love, while educating and empowering other women through your own experiences and opinions.
6. For each article we feature onsite you'll receive a £10 voucher which can be spent on anything on IdealFit UK!
HOW DO I WRITE FOR IDEALFIT?
Provide us with details about your interests/expertise alongside a trial article on a subject related to health, fitness and nutrition (ideally 700 words).
We'll read and review your work and be in touch within a working day! If successful you will become an IdealFit author with an allocated login and password to upload your articles.
Approved articles will be featured on the IdealFit UK blog and will be promoted across email and our social media platforms.
To say thanks for your hard work, we'll then give you a £10 voucher code to spend on site!
If you think you have what it takes to empower women through your knowledge of and experiences in the health and fitness industry please email your work to: